Short and Sweet Summary
- We collect anonymous statistics about your visit, such as which pages you viewed
- Ghost (the blog software we run) may install cookies if you sign up or log in
- We protect any information you provide if you sign up with our site, and never share it without your express permission
We measure visitors' browsing using Google Analytics and Shynet. This records what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your computer. All of that information is anonymous – so we don’t know who you are.
The information we collect from analytics helps us understand what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
Shynet respects Do Not Track requests.
We may send you email notifications which you have specifically requested (such as newsletters or updates). You have the ability to opt out of this communication at any time.
We will never provide your personal information or email address to any third parties.
We take several steps to secure your personal information, including:
- Using SSL encryption to prevent leaking sensitive data
- Storing website data and hardware behind firewalls
- Access to private data requires passwords and/or secure keys
Whilst we generally take care to ensure confidential information remains protected, we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.